ponedjeljak, 24. prosinca 2012.

After some time ....

I had some big problems with my map. Before release ,map crashed several times, and I was starting from last release - map EUROPE  1.0.2. With one word - from the start where I stoped.

Now I ended up bypass road around Wroclaw in Poland (again) ... and here are some picture from this part of map. Tomorrow is free day, day for testing everything and after that I'll start with roads in Czech Republic. Parallel with that I'll finished  road from cross with highway Poznan-Berlin to direction to Szczecin (Poland). So, time is for some new road too. When I'll finished this it will be release map EUROPE 1.0.3..

Now, pictures ! Merry Christmas to everyone !



3 komentara:

  1. Odgovori
    1. Whether Estonia should also never map somewhere?
      That would be very cool and good!
      ETS was, but it was shit.

      Izbriši
    2. On this map we can't find a lot of EU states and I hope that will be in plan in SCS group this too. Working on some new towns is now on start a big chalenge, because it won't work good, on other side, we don't now if will our map work on some new Update ...so, for now, I'll work just on roads.

      Izbriši

Mail

Follow by Email