srijeda, 6. veljače 2013.

Something new ?

Yap guys,..... my friend Nico told his friend Tobias if he can help me with signs...and he did. Thanks on that, Tobias and to you too, Nico !!!

Here are results from my new map Europe 1.0.4. ... new towns and town name overlays on signs :)....thank you guys on help.

Here are some new pictures from my last new town Olomouc (Czech Republic), which is between Ostrava and Brno on East side of Poland.








First try with name on sign was unsuccessful, but after some few trials I managed with that. Down there you have proof !



For now, I still don't have any date for release of this map....if will be SCS faster than me....then I'll see how will work with new SCS Update...I stll hope that will our maps work !




Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Mail

Follow by Email