subota, 2. ožujka 2013.

New town on my map ...

....my map Europe 1.0.4. is slowly coming to date for next release. .... I started with new town on map in Austria, Wiener Neustadt. Next will be Graz (A) and then Klagenfurt (A). After this last town I'll release map. On this map will be on the end 11 new towns and somewhere about 50 new companies !!! .... so, new chalenges for truckers in game !

I have some new signs in there too .... for now, my daugter is working with full power, but ske can work just for weekend. Anyway, she is working well. Here are pictures from game....new town in Austria, Wiener Neustadt and new signs.














1 komentar:

  1. Did you know that you can create short urls with Shortest and make $$$$$ from every click on your shortened urls.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Mail

Follow by Email