nedjelja, 29. rujna 2013.

New city ....

on my map which I'll call it    " ETS2 1.0 cross EU " is Epinal in France, small town near Strasbourg, France. New cities come too....I saw more place to fix some solutions on Highways with tollgates- more logical things...but for this I'll need more time. So, here is small town in France :











Truck with which I testing a map before release .... and some of the accident with truck on road ... hahaha...




And on the end, here is cross on A1 in Austria with HW road A8 and A9 .... A8 is direction to Germany, and A9 will be new highway road to Graz in Austria , and after that to Klagenfurt, Villach to direction to South - to Slovenia and Croatia. Fast plan for some next month ... hehehehe...





I'm working on some illogical situations like with borders and roads...like on pictures ....


On this picture you can see how is highway going from Switzerland to France...but road is in Germany...so, this must be fixed too...to me so stupid, when I see things like this.Like we have town in some country and one of companies in of this town in another country... and I want fixed this in map too ... It bothers me !!

Now I must tested map first than I'll release this in next week.







Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Mail

Follow by Email