četvrtak, 28. studenoga 2013.

Time for new company

In my mod map is coming new company - Bauhaus. Credits for this amazing work on Prefab Bauhaus is going to Nico (ProMods), my good freind and my Mentor. He will put this Prefab in his new map mod too, when he will release it. There will be Ikea too. So...it will be fun to have two new companies in mod game. More fun for all drivers.

On picture you can see new position of Bauhaus on my mod map. I'll use some closad roads and make it "a life" and add some new roads, models and make some new part of city, first in Wien, like you can see on picture. Like this will be in every city in all countries on the end, where we have Bauhaus and Ikea. ...On the end....hehehhe...long plan.


In red circle you can see area where I work in Wien city.

And after 1h work on new position.....


More pictures :









Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Mail

Follow by Email