nedjelja, 12. siječnja 2014.

Small work on Mod map

... so , I finished Bolzano, and road to there, around 100-150 km ... now, I must finish Lienz in Austria, exactly half of this town.

After all, I decided to release map with 12 new towns on it, and then I'll release map for every new town on it, with all new roads and everything else, of course. Because, the guys in ScS did good job and we can just replease Mod with old one and drive our truck with the same data and level, we can make and release map now after every new town. Nice work guys !!

So, I'll do this on this way, after every new city, I'll release Mod map, and you can just repleace with old one.

When I'll finish this town, I must just look everything and then I can release...map is working together with DLC, but not with any other map. So, those who want drive on my map, must start with new Character . But I think you'll be happy and content with my work. Some of this thing you can find in ProMods map too.

And now, some of the pictures from last town before release, Lienz in Austria.












And, yes, plan for next work on map is for sure something in England - I think it will be Hull city next chalange !!




 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Mail

Follow by Email