srijeda, 7. svibnja 2014.

Finally is HERE, MHA map EU 1.4.1 download


======================
MHA map 1.4.1 DOWNLOAD!!
======================

Hi guys I am finished with my work on 1.4.1 MHA map so I am releasing it.

Before I give you the link I have one important thing to say.

When you are share link for my map please  share ONLY link to my official blog :

READ RULES ON RIGHT SIDE of Blog !!!

http://alexhaulingcrosseurope.blogspot.com/

 and not anything else or direct download Link. If I'll find out somewhere direct Link for download, I will talk with Admin and we will remove or delete any of those announcement !!
Why is this so important to me? Well when you give someone direct download link they will NOT see who made map ( in most situations)....So PLEASE share link of my blog only.

Respect my decision and desire !! Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donate and help me to improve my work !!

If you like my work, you can Donate some money which I would use to improve my work, for programs which I use, Server and other stuff which I must pay it.

On my blog on right side you have blue square where you can donate money to me or you can simply click here and Donate it direct to me Acoount.

That money is going to be used for buying licences for programs for development of my map. And from time to time I am going to buy licences for ETS2 game or some DLC and make giveaway for you guys !!

I am very thankfull for all your donations.    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    you must have DLC East !!
****************************************************************
ETS2 - MsHeavyAlex mod map EU 1.4.1. (Compatible with 1.9.X.) : 
****************************************************************
1. New city Bydgoszcz (PL)¸(DLC EAST)
    - company Lidl
    - company Maxilla
    - company Sandbuilder
    - company Transinet
    - company E.Leclerc
    - company Fastrans
2. New company IKEA - Poznan (PL)
3. New company E.Leclerc - Poznan (PL)
4. New company E.Leclerc - Wroclaw (PL)
5. New company E.Leclerc - Szczecin (PL)
6. New company "Lidl" in game mod
7. New city Liberec (CZ)
    - company Lidl
    - copmany Trameri
    - company Fastrans
    - company ITTC
    - company Road work
    - company McDonalds
8. new look on road and border Praha (CZ)- Wroclaw (PL)
9. New company "Road work" in game mod
10. new company "McDonalds" in game mod (credit to Nico(ProMods)
11. new company "Road work" in Newcastle (UK)
12. new company McDonalds in Wroclaw (PL)
13. new company Maxilla in London (UK)
14. new company McDonalds in London (UK)
15. new company Transport21 in Liege (B)
16. new company Road work in Liege (B)
17. new company Road work in Szczecin (PL)
18. Update all my Models and Signs with zModeler3 with Version 1.9.x (7 days work)
19. New truck MAN Model in my map MOD
20. new company Road work in Hamburg (D)
21. new company Maxilla in Rostock (D)
22. new company Road work in Olsztyn (PL)
23. new company Road work in Leipzig (D)


*****************************************************************

Any older work on my map MOD you can find out in my 3 - MsHeavyAlex Mod map EU 1.4.1 document which is in Download document.


And now what you're looking for !!! Download link of course !

MHA map EU 1.4.1. by MsHeavyAlex for ETS2


I wish you all good driving and a lot of fun with my map MOD. 

If you find some problem on map, bug or something, first check is this really from my map MOD (remove all other MODs and then try again !) and then contact me.
And of course, do not ask me for problems in some other MODs ...because I dont have time to repair mistakes from other MOD makers.


 

Broj komentara: 29:

  1. Parabéns, excelente trabalho!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thanks for the new map Alex ! I will contact you if I find any bugs.
    /Niklas Eriksson, Sweden

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'll release NEW download, I'm sorry on my mistake in map...we found some small problem which crash map in Ammanford in England ;) ...in less 2h will be NEW download here !!

      Izbriši
  3. Could you possibly make a non DLC version? I've got absolutely no interest in buying the Going East DLC, and wouldn't want to dish out the money for a mod map, would much rather donate directly to the modders.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Sorry on that, but I work on places of DLC East too ;) ...so, I work on all map, not just on first Basic map :(, sorry on that !! I cant go back now, after allmost 2.y work

      Izbriši
  4. Спасибо за карту очень нравится ,ждем продожение!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hi Alex, i have litle problem with map. Train barier of Liberec is always off (down) and road is always closed ! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You use some other MOD ,right ? ...that cause this some other MOD !! ...which one, I cant tell you, but this is not problem between my map and other MOD ...this is problem between you other MODs , which "fight" between them who will work first ;) ...so, because of that is comming to conflicts ;) - I hope that you understand ...you can try just my map and economy (nbr.1 and 2) and start new Profile in Liberec and go there to see that Train barier works -sometimes can be problem in game too ...especially when players use Crack version of game !

      Izbriši
    2. yes I understand, thank you ! :)

      Izbriši
  6. Hi Alex ;) i have litle a problem with map in bydgoszcz (Lidl). When i stay in Lidl, my fps come down hight, the game stutters :) maybe you can do repair it? thanks for all ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I cant help you with that ....lagging in this place in this game is normal ...because it has to much details ...on other hand, it is question , how good you have PC for this kind of game ? ... I have almost new (3 months old) and I have the same problem there and on other places too ...I tryed to fix this , but I cant do much around this - on other hand, game read from two places in the same time - Default game and DLC East - this is big load for game and for PC too !!!

      Izbriši
    2. i have
      Windows 8 x64
      intel core i5 4200 CPU @ 1.60 GHz (4CPUs) ~2.30GHz
      AMD radeon 8192MB RAM..
      yeah.. maybe i have slow PC for this map? :(

      Izbriši
    3. it can be maybe problem in this 1.60Ghz CPU ?! ...I dont know how good is this Radeon 8192MB RAM....but, this game take more and more from our PC-s ... :(

      Izbriši
  7. thank you very much alex, you have done a great work!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I can't download, the link is invalid

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

    Follow our signals today and gain up to 270% per day.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. BlueHost is ultimately the best hosting company with plans for any hosting requirements.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. There is a chance you're qualified to receive a $350 Ikea Gift Card.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Mail

Follow by Email