subota, 31. svibnja 2014.

Next release - comming soon !!

Plan for Release of my next map is for tomorrow 06.01.2014. ... but I'll see for that. I saw yesterday that we have a lot of "old" crosses in game from DEFAULT ScS map where AI cars make problems with speed . I want fix this for next release, because is really annoying ;) ;) - so be tuned for next map !




















Broj komentara: 7:

  1. Awesome.I have already said earlier, you're a big star. I am looking forward the new map. "thumbs up" ;)

    Kindly:Vesku-K

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I'm cleaning crosses cross EU with AI mess and there speed in highway crosses.

    Thank you guys ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great to hear Alex, I am a big fan of your maps.
    One request, could you possibly release a more default map without company mods, for Virtual Trucking Companies, so they can use their own company mods?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I use and I'll use both versions, Default and mine in game ...because of that will be better map .... you can see that in every my new town you have both version of companies ;)

      Izbriši
  4. y por casualidad no tiene mapas de rusia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. you can use Russian map for that which is work with my map too !! you can find it on www.ets2.lt

      Izbriši

Mail

Follow by Email