subota, 3. svibnja 2014.

When will be release ?

EU 1.4.1.  release is still in last chapter. Yesterday I found some new problem on my MAP ....with this company RoadWork .... I had graphical problems with all work arround this company ... and I work the same thing now 3x time in one week ... :( :( ... hassle ...I lost a lot of time on this ... tomorrow I must work out again work from my last two days :( .... and I hope that will this time work.

So ,this are latest INFO about my release. But I have everything in control !!




For now, I think , release can be around 07.05.2014. I hope it will be this time ok with 
graphical problems.

2 komentara:

  1. Did you know that that you can generate money by locking special areas of your blog / website?
    To start you need to join AdWorkMedia and run their Content Locking widget.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Are you monetizing your exclusive shared links?
    Did you know that ShareCash will pay you an average of $500 per 1,000 file downloads?

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Mail

Follow by Email