utorak, 3. lipnja 2014.

Finally is HERE, MHA map EU 1.4.2 IS RELEASED !!

I saw that we have a lot of fake releases of my map MHAPro EU 1.4.2  on Internet. I must tell you, that the only Original map with good Download you'll find here on this page and on ETS2.lt page too. So, be carefull what you download it ;)

Regards
MsHeavyAlex

************************************************************************
========================
MHA map 1.4.2 DOWNLOAD!!
========================

Hi guys I am finished with my work on 1.4.2 MHA map so I am releasing it.

Before I give you the link I have one important thing to say.

When you are share link for my map please  share ONLY link to my official blog :

READ RULES ON RIGHT SIDE of Blog !!!

http://alexhaulingcrosseurope.blogspot.com/

 and not anything else or direct download Link. If I'll find out somewhere direct Link for download, I will talk with Admin and we will remove or delete any of those announcement !!
Why is this so important to me? Well when you give someone direct download link they will NOT see who made map ( in most situations)....So PLEASE share link of my blog only.

Respect my decision and desire !! Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donate and help me to improve my work !!

If you like my work, you can Donate some money which I would use to improve my work, for programs which I use, Server and other stuff which I must pay it.

On my blog on right side you have blue square where you can donate money to me or you can simply click here and Donate it direct to me Acoount.

That money is going to be used for buying licences for programs for development of my map. And from time to time I am going to buy licences for ETS2 game or some DLC and make giveaway for you guys !!

I am very thankfull for all your donations.    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    you must have DLC East !!
****************************************************************
ETS2 - MHAPro EU 1.4.2 (Compatible with 1.10.1.and 1.10.1s) : 
****************************************************************
1. new company Maxilla in Prague (CZ)
2. new company Roadwork in Prague (CZ)
3. new Wind PowerPlant look in game (Credit to Nico(ProMods))
4. NEW company in game MOD - Sawmill1 (delivery place inside)
5. new company Sawmill1 in München (D)
6. new company Sawmill1 in Stuttgart (D)
7. new company Roadwork in Krakow (PL)
8. new city Ruzomberok (SK)
    - new company Quarry
    - new company Transport21
    - new company Fastrans
9. new Models in game (Credit to: Bluetruck,Jazzycat and Atak_Snajpera)
10. new Package 5.2 Models,Prefabs and other from FLD
11. new city Grudziadz (PL)
    - new company Roadwork
    - new company Transport21
12. new company Sawmil1 in Mannheim (D)
13. new company Sawmil1 in Kassel (D)
14. new company Roadwork in Aberdeen (UK)
14. new look normal road from Aberdeen (UK) to Edinburgh (UK)
15. fixed traffic in Industrial zone Košice (PL)
16. new company Fueltrans in Košice (SK) -Industrial zone
17. fixed speed for AI cars on highway Hannover-Hamburg (D)
18. over look on crosses where AI cars cause speed problems :
    - Italy
    - Austria
    - Hungary
    - Czech Republic
    - Poland
    - Slovakia
    - Switzerland
    - France
    - Luxembourg
    - Belgium
    - Netherlands
    - Germany
19. new company Fastrans in München (D)
20. city Bydgoszcz (PL) - stabilized and Model reduced because of to much lagging


*****************************************************************

Any older work on my map MOD you can find out in my Change Log Info document which is in Download document.


And now what you're looking for !!! Download link of course !

MHA map EU 1.4.2. by MsHeavyAlex for ETS2


I wish you all good driving and a lot of fun with my map MOD. 

If you find some problem on map, bug or something, first check is this really from my map MOD (remove all other MODs and then try again !) and then contact me.
And of course, do not ask me for problems in some other MODs ...because I dont have time to repair mistakes from other MOD makers.


Broj komentara: 29:

  1. Thanks Alex, your maps is always top quality !

    /Kind regards,
    Niklas Eriksson

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Merci a toi Alex tu fait du super travaille j'adore roule sur ta Map

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thx for this 1 Alex.

    Have a question for you.
    Does this work with Promods(they give you lots of credit which is deserved of course adnd absolutely wonderful) but they dont tell/answer the question if your and their map can be together enabled in 1 profile.

    Hoping you maybe can tell us if it will work.

    Again respect for your time effords and hard work and thx a million.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I ' ll tell you of course ... I dont know why you didnt get there answer ...but unfortunately answer is NO ... because of a lot of reasons which are now 1.y and more old ... but on of the reasons was SCS slow release patch 1.4 ...after which we can share our maps and sections in there .... but anyway, Nico's and team ProMods is allways to me good map and I respect there work a lot !! ;)

      Izbriši
  4. I always like delivery point in this map you done

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thanks Alex, been looking forward tho this :) keep up the good work.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Pozdravljen Aleš!
    Nova verzija je super vse deluje dobro.Odpeljal sem šest kratkih fur za poizkus in vse deluje brezhibno,razen da se mi konstantno pojavlja error v zvezi z garažo - tudi če vzamem ven en edini mod,ki ga uporabljam(moj economy data).Ker se ne da ali pa jaz tule ne znam pripeti slike,sem skopiral del gameloga v tale komentar(spodaj).
    Lep pozdrav iz Ljubljane - Zdravko
    Kopirani del gameloga:
    00:00:34.931 : Map '/map/europe.mbd' loading started ....
    00:00:36.634 : Map successfully loaded.
    00:00:36.658 : Map load time: 1726ms (55 MB)
    00:00:37.039 : Road network navigation caching started.
    00:00:45.081 : Road network navigation caching finished.
    00:00:45.122 : Garage update started.
    00:00:46.049 : Garage spawn point not found! (kdop_link.garage.liberec)
    00:00:46.510 : Garage update finished.
    00:00:46.513 : Economy load time: 14412ms (39 MB)
    00:00:50.539 : Create actor: (62 MB)
    00:00:50.562 : Game init finished. (181 MB)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. P.S.
      Ni mi jasno zakaj tule,ko skopiramsem del gameloga ne natisne besede Error zraven vrstice:
      Error:Garage spawn point not found!
      Takole namreč izgleda originalna vrstica.
      Zdravko

      Izbriši
    2. ja, ne vem zakaj ne napiše-pač neke muhe ... drugače pa je to ena nepomembna napaka v igri sami, ker noče zbrisati ven tistio pač kar je umaknjeno iz nje ....

      Namreč na zahtevo igralcev sem zamenjal mesto Liberec (CZ) z Trutnov (CZ) zaradi lokacije ...no, pa je problem tule,sem samo čakal ko se bo kdo pojavil s tem vprašanjem ... hehehe...

      ni pomembna napaka...je pa zanimivo da tile v SCS sploh ne dajo takim malenkostim tudi povdarek ...ker meni je to kar velika napaka igre ! ...Prepozna ono kar je nekdaj bilo noter....noče pa zbrisati ven.

      Poiskusi za hec narediti še en Profil in pogledat če ti bo še enkrat napisal tole noter. Če ne bo, potem je vezano z igro ki jo igraš, oz.Profil, ker pač je le temu ostalo zapisano noter, da je to nekdaj tam bilo ;)

      Poiskusi pa javi ...jaz pa bom tudi...mislim da sem videl že včeraj da pri novem Profilu ne zapiše tole ;)

      Izbriši
  7. Girls and guys, thank you on your all support !!! I'm happy that you like drive my map and that you like all delivery points which you find in there...this time you'll have some hard work with delivery too ... but do not accuse me, I'm just map maker ...heheheh.... ;) ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Odgovori
    1. it must, yes ;) -if work on 1.10.x then work on 1.9.x too ;)

      Izbriši
  9. Hojla Aleš!
    Sem poizkusil z novim profilom,tako kot si mi svetoval.In glej ga zlomka - NIČ-ZERO- NULA. Se pravi,da je res samo zapis iz profila in da je napaka nepomembna.
    Zaključek: Mapa je brezhibna ,tako kot vsak tvoj izdelek.
    Vsaka čast in se že veselim naslednjih novitet.
    Lep pozdrav in vse dobro Zdravko

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Sem rekel .... to je problem SCS ekipe, ki ne dela ono kar bi morala ! ...in to me jezi kot hudič !!

      Izbriši
  10. Odlična mapa koju sam nažalost tek sada otkrio ali bolje ikad nego nikad, puno hvala na trudu i radu. Hrvoje

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. nema na čemu !! kao što si zaključio, bolje ikad nego nikad !!

      Izbriši
  11. Can you create to Slovakia Rožňava city ?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I answer to you in FB I think, right ...I work cities there where I can find some place...this game doesnt have so much place on map ...but not just this...problem is really multy ..and I cant tell you how big is ...because on other hand we will have in map planty cities, right !! ;)

      Izbriši
  12. Hi, I'm enjoying this map quite a lot with a New profile, Quick jobs work like a charm, but sadly the time to buy me a new track has come and I cannot Buy my favorite truck (mod) Scania T Longline, It just crashes when I buy it.

    I have a lot of profiles, Hungary Map, ProMods, Russian Map and of course yours, and it only crashes on your map, I wonder if you can test The longine Scania and find out what is wrong with it (I'm more than sure is the truck mod and not the map) but the modder of the Longline hasn't respond to me about this issue.

    In the meanwhile I'll get a Peterbilt to start to build my humble trucking company.

    Thanks in advance.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. This you must ask author of this MOD why dont work on my map !! He must compatible with my map maybe, like this do other with trialer MODs...I dont know about this, I dont work this ...but it can be !!

      It is a little wierd, but it can be like allways, that my MOD doesnt crash game...game crash because of yours MODs which you use ...

      So, my suggestion is that you start just with my map and then you put in there MOD by MOD and test it !! One by one, single ...and then together one by one ..

      Is not so easy like you think players ,to use all this MODs !! They fight between them and then they crash game , not my MOD ! And you can look in GAME.LOG too what is wrong !! -> you'll find it on location : my documents/ets2/game.log

      Izbriši
  13. bello

    i have a problem with this map
    when i download it and try to extract it
    it gives me an error
    i have tried it with 7zip and winrar and none of those work

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Great map! Wonderful job, man!

    Slovakia - would be good if u will add Rimavská Sobota. It is city with big LKW trade. In original map there is junction near the lake, and it is between Banská Bystrica and Košice. So that would be great place for that city. :))

    One more time - good job!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. we love you soo much you are the best i approciate that thank you very very much dear

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Did you know that that you can generate dollars by locking special pages of your blog or website?
    Simply join AdWorkMedia and run their content locking plug-in.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Are you making money from your premium file uploads?
    Did you know ShareCash will pay you an average of $0.50 per link unlock?

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Mail

Follow by Email