subota, 7. lipnja 2014.

MHA map EU 1.4.2.1 UpDate IS RELEASED !!

I saw that we have a lot of fake releases of my map MHAPro EU  on Internet. I must tell you, that the only Original map with good Download you'll find here on this page and on ETS2.lt page too. So, be carefull what you download it ;)

Regards
MsHeavyAlex

************************************************************************
===============================
MHA map 1.4.2.1 Update  DOWNLOAD!!
===============================

Hi guys I am finished with my work on 1.4.2.1. UpDate  MHA map so I am releasing it.

Before I give you the link I have one important thing to say.

When you are share link for my map please  share ONLY link to my official blog :

READ RULES ON RIGHT SIDE of Blog !!!

http://alexhaulingcrosseurope.blogspot.com/

 and not anything else or direct download Link. If I'll find out somewhere direct Link for download, I will talk with Admin and we will remove or delete any of those announcement !!
Why is this so important to me? Well when you give someone direct download link they will NOT see who made map ( in most situations)....So PLEASE share link of my blog only.

Respect my decision and desire !! Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donate and help me to improve my work !!

If you like my work, you can Donate some money which I would use to improve my work, for programs which I use, Server and other stuff which I must pay it.

On my blog on right side you have blue square where you can donate money to me or you can simply click here and Donate it direct to me Acoount.

That money is going to be used for buying licences for programs for development of my map. And from time to time I am going to buy licences for ETS2 game or some DLC and make giveaway for you guys !!

I am very thankfull for all your donations.    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    you must have DLC East !!
****************************************************************
ETS2 - MHAPro EU 1.4.2.1 (Compatible with 1.9.x.and 1.9.xs and higher) :
****************************************************************
1. fixed some my small mistakes
2. fixed city Trutnov (CZ)
    - names on boards
3. fixed train cross in Trutnov (CZ)
    - now works with other MODs too
4. bypass highway around Wien (A)
5. over look in Austria roads and cities


*****************************************************************

Any older work on my map MOD you can find out in my Change Log Info document which is in Download document.


And now what you're looking for !!! Download link of course !

==> MHA map EU 1.4.2.1 UpDate. by MsHeavyAlex for ETS2 <==


I wish you all good driving and a lot of fun with my map MOD. 

If you find some problem on map, bug or something, first check is this really from my map MOD (remove all other MODs and then try again !) and then contact me.
And of course, do not ask me for problems in some other MODs ...because I dont have time to repair mistakes from other MODs.

Broj komentara: 17:

  1. Ja kaj naj rečem,zelo lepo in dobro kot vedno.
    Se že veselim naslednjih posodobitev in novih stvari,ki jih dodajaš.
    Lep pozdrav in vse dobro Zdravko

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Happy birthday, Alex you because your map is getting better, and no charges for us Brazilians, the form of Donations was a wise decision, but I will be doing its advertising in various social networking sites among communicators, = SKYPE, have LAN -HOUSE and test several maps, if anyone here is the lan find errors and bugs in the map will be yes reports them so that you can become bigger and better as TSM another map which is also widely used in the lan here, I thank you his effort to not only my fun, most of the other friends of the road! (^ _ ^)

    By: JBGAMES.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNnXTx58uDE&feature=youtu.be

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRctHr5Ndks&feature=youtu.be

    100% perfeito!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I see your map completely, I love to have the opportunity of studying it to provide you with some possible errors or aid or even tips to further improve your map, I noticed that in some cities is missing Firms and workshops, as (City of Epinal is not complete) and (city (Cillian) possible amendment to the city (Vienna and Bratislava) among other things I'm checking, I will try to provide you with an error that I can come to find but still ... yes you did I will do a great job of advertising matter for friends and allies of blogs and websites, making it possible to visit his BLOG more constant, and thus facilitate visitors a greater help to those with questions about the map! whenever possible will help it work LAN-HOUSE, but whenever I look at your wonderful map! strong big hug and hope you can always announce in advance its updated and expanded map!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. hi , I just want to say that I love your work ,and I am following you
    since your first map for older versions of ets...you are very good :D
    but i have have a question...Can you please make city Ceske Budejovice (CZ) ? Link to Google maps :
    https://www.google.cz/maps/place/Cesk%C3%A9+Budejovice/@48.9763525,14.4905472,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x47734fb43a5f629b:0x400af0f6614de80

    Anyway if you dont want to make this in the game ill get that , its your mod , not mine heh :D keep on doin this awesome stuff,
    Greetings from Prague :)
    P.S. : yeah, I know my english, but please dont kill me :DDD

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ork82-Xc784&feature=youtu.be

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Alex ...

    Vim hereby ask you, the password of your files from your MAP, because I do not want to change anything or damage this wonderful work, just want to modify the file (game_data.sii), and others who may be causing errors in some recent MODs kindly ask for the password to open the file, should it pass me here is my EMAIL (jbwiskizito@hotmail.com) would appreciate it because I need to change sound among other things use like in the game! Once again warning, do not want to spend the descompactamento password to anyone just change min to improve! already thanked comprehension !!!! I will make several videos about this wonderful MAP! (^_^)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScXwvNSNdq4&feature=youtu.be

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjR8PaY6Ev8

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Português:

    Queria INFORMAR ao Alex que seu maravilhoso mapa já está COMPATÍVEL com Mapa EAA v2.2 + Russmap v1.4.8 nós usuário agradecemos! (^_^)

    English:

    INFORM wanted to Alex that his wonderful map is already COMPATIBLE with Map EAA v2.2 + Russmap v1.4.8 user thank us! (^_^)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idk1XY-DjEQ

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP5TF-wvSCs&feature=youtu.be

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

    Follow our signals right now and gain up to 270% per day.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Mail

Follow by Email