četvrtak, 17. srpnja 2014.

Compatible version with new UpDate ETS2 ver.1.11.x !!

I saw that we have a lot of fake releases of my map MHAPro EU  on Internet. I must tell you, that the only Original map with good Download you'll find here on this page and on ETS2.lt page too. So, be carefull what you download it ;)

Regards
MsHeavyAlex

************************************************************************
======================================
MHA map 1.5.  DOWNLOAD - for version 1.11.x !!
======================================

Hi guys I am finished with my work on 1.5  MHA map so I am releasing it.

Before I give you the link I have one important thing to say.

When you are share link for my map please  share ONLY link to my official blog :

READ RULES ON RIGHT SIDE of Blog !!!

http://alexhaulingcrosseurope.blogspot.com/

 and not anything else or direct download Link. If I'll find out somewhere direct Link for download, I will talk with Admin and we will remove or delete any of those announcement !!
Why is this so important to me? Well when you give someone direct download link they will NOT see who made map ( in most situations)....So PLEASE share link of my blog only.

Respect my decision and desire !! Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donate and help me to improve my work !!

If you like my work, you can Donate some money which I would use to improve my work, for programs which I use, Server and other stuff which I must pay it.

On my blog on right side you have blue square where you can donate money to me or you can simply click here and Donate it direct to me Acoount.

That money is going to be used for buying licences for programs for development of my map. And from time to time I am going to buy licences for ETS2 game or some DLC and make giveaway for you guys !!

I am very thankfull for all your donations.    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    you must have DLC East !!
****************************************************************
ETS2 - MHAPro EU 1.5 (Compatible with 1.11.x.and 1.11.xs and higher) :
****************************************************************
1. re-design normal road from Nürnberg to Erfurt (D)
2. fixed speed in cross south from Lodz (PL)
3. re-design normal road from Erfurt to Magdeburg (D)
4. re-design normal road from Erfurt to Leipzig (D)
5. re-design normal road from Strasbourg (F) to direction German border (Mannheim (D))
6. re-design normal road from Strasbourg (F) to direction German border (Stutgart (D))
    - normal roads from border to highway (direction to Stutgart(D))
    - normal roads from direction Stutgart(D) to France border
7. new cities from UpDate - Graz,Klagenfurt in South Austria
8. new city from Update - Venezia in Italy
9. new look on all roads in South Austria (from new Update)
10.Klagenfurt (A) :
    - new company IKEA
    - new company Maxilla
11.new part of highway A6 (Austria) from cross A4 to A9
12.Graz (A):
    - new company McDonalds
    - new company IKEA
13.new design on some Gas stations on north UK


*****************************************************************

Any older work on my map MOD you can find out in my Change Log Info document which is in Download document.


And now what you're looking for !!! Download link of course !

==> MHA map EU 1.5. by MsHeavyAlex for ETS2 <==


I wish you all good driving and a lot of fun with my map MOD. 

If you find some problem on map, bug or something, first check is this really from my map MOD (remove all other MODs and then try again !) and then contact me.
And of course, do not ask me for problems in some other MODs ...because I dont have time to repair mistakes from other MODs.

Broj komentara: 29:

  1. Odgovori
    1. no problemo ... Marc, and thank you that you use my map MOD !!

      Izbriši
  2. Great more extra for ets 2 A++++++++

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hi Alex. Thank you very much for this new update.
    Still my favorite (and only) map mod. :D

    If only I have a credit card, I will definitely make some donation. Unfortunately, I do not have one so I cannot contribute anything. All I can give in return is my sincere gratitude to you and my support for your work.

    Once again, thanks mate.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm happy that you like it ! Enjoy ! Now will be some time to the next version ....

      Izbriši
  4. To mi deli,to mi deli!!!
    A very nice and beautiful update like always. Thank you for sharing your hard work.
    Lep pozdrav in vse dobro Zdravko

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Very nice map, but 1 problem, i cant donate. if i can donate i am will gif to you: 15$

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Today I put up here in the same Post new Download of my map MOD .... I fix to major bugs which we find in 3-4 days !

    Please, if you didnt downloaded yet this new EU 1.5 map from today, do it now ...it will take you arroun 10.min !! And you will have better map without bugs of course .

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Hi when i click the download link there is captcha to autorize download and the captcha field of text is blank so i can't download the file what should i do to download the map because it's excellent work.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. you have problem wiht your Browser !! Try to use other Browser. I tested it again before 5.min and download works PERFECT !! ...you must try other Browser to sometimes ...sometimes is problem update too ;)

      Izbriši
  8. Hi Alex. A wonderful map to use with ETS2. But i found some floating Arrows in Chur. Thanks for your good work.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. please, here is again map in the same post with NEW Update and with fixed problems in CHUR (CH) and on border between Italy and Austria ;) ...so, download it again please !!!

      Izbriši
  9. Hi Alex, 1.5 has been hosting here, [url=http://ets2downloads.com/maps/msheavyalex-mha-eu-map]http://ets2downloads.com/maps/msheavyalex-mha-eu-map[/url]. You may need to talk to them :)

    Cheers Turt

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. http://ets2downloads.com/maps/msheavyalex-mha-eu-map

      Fixed

      Izbriši
    2. Turt, thanks ... I just write this Will the thief short letter ...and this I can do about that ....I think that I'll do from September some other share of my map ;) ...for sure to those who will Donate something ;)

      Izbriši
    3. Why are you so angry?
      ETS2Downloads have given your credits at their post and your blog too.

      Izbriši
    4. yes I saw how they give Credits to me ...still my work ...support thiefs, which still MODs and give to there Servers ...this is not support - this is still !!

      And this map was the last which will be out for anybody !!

      Izbriši
    5. You don't want ETS2Downloads share your map? How people can hear about it? Think!

      Izbriši
    6. to me is not important glory, but people who knows respect work - not thief on Internet ... and let's be honest, this page is not the only one on Internet...especially , when somebody share my map from his Server ... lol ...so, he dont respect what I do, how much I do .... that kind of people I dont need near by me !

      Izbriši
  10. Hallo. erst mal Lob für die Karte. Habe einen Fehler gefunden:

    von der A13 nach Sillian in den kurvigen Bereich . Dort fällt man duch die Strasse und fliegt durchs uferlose. Der Auftrag ist hinüber und man muss das Spiel neu starten. Hoffe ich konnte einigermassen erklären wo der fehler ist und sorry komme aus deutschland und kann kein englisch

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hallo,

      Ich brauche ein Bild und Position mit GPS !!

      Dann ich brauche GAME.LOG (my documents/ets2/game.log) - da kann es zu Fehlern sehen !!!

      Alle Sende in die Adresse :

      msheavyalex@gmail.com

      Danke, Alex

      Izbriši
    2. Und bitte Schreib verwenden Ihre angegebene anderen MOD - ist dass Autobahn aus Innsbruck - Sillian - normale strasse im Italien SP 244 ??

      Bild, Position und Game.log Antworten auf diese !!

      Izbriši
  11. It's been a while since i got addicted to this map and now i can't have enough of it. Proly along with Hungary Map it's the best product out there,hands down,no questions asked. While id love to see more difficult roads and random hazardous situations in and around roads and cities,as well as more challenging parking spots and pickup job,the work on this is just .. flawless ! Please keep up the good work and continue to improve. Much love brother ,keep it safe ( LucianM ).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Love your maps, and I'm happy to see the first official map mod compatible with 1.11. Have a question regarding your maps, however.

    Does the new version include your economy from 1.4? If not, can I use the economy mod from 1.4 in conjunction with 1.5?

    Also, I noticed the improved graphics from the outside the cab view are now gone. Could you possibly put that back in on a later version?

    Thanks again for all your work, keep it up.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

    Start following our trades today and make up to 270% per day.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Mail

Follow by Email