ponedjeljak, 27. listopada 2014.

My map MOD EU 1.6. for ETS2 1.14.x

**************************************************

 RELEASE DATE :

  Friday, 31.10.2014  ( NEW Update is out ! )



I saw that there are a lot of fake releases of my map MHAPro EU  on Internet. I must tell you, that the only Original map with good Download data you'll find here on this page . So, be carefull what you download it ;)

Regards
MsHeavyAlex

************************************************************************
===============================
MHA map 1.6. Update  DOWNLOAD!!
===============================

Hi guys I am finished with my work on 1.6.  UpDate  MHA map so I  release it.

Before I give you the link I have one important thing to say.

When you are share link for my map please  share ONLY link to my official blog :

READ RULES ON RIGHT SIDE of Blog !!!

http://alexhaulingcrosseurope.blogspot.com/

 and not anything else or direct download Link. If I'll find out somewhere direct Link for download, I will talk with Admin and we will remove or delete any of those announcement !!
Why is this so important to me? Well when you give someone direct download link they will NOT see who made map ( in most situations)....So PLEASE share link of my blog only.

Respect my decision and desire !! Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donate and help me to improve my work !!

If you like my work, you can Donate some money which I would use to improve my work, for programs which I use, Server and other stuff which I must pay it.

On my blog on right side you have blue square where you can donate money to me or you can simply click here and Donate it direct to me Acoount.

That money is going to be used for buying licences for programs for development of my map. And from time to time I am going to buy licences for ETS2 game or some DLC and make giveaway for you guys !!

I am very thankfull for all your donations.    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    you must have DLC East !!

****************************************************************
ETS2 - MHAPro EU 1.6  (Compatible with 1.14.x ) :
****************************************************************

1. new company in my MOD - ConCargo
2. new city Dieppe (F)
    - company itcc
    - company sellplan
    - company tradeaux
    - company maxilla1
    - company concargo
3. new ferry connection Dieppe(F) - Newhaven (UK)
4. new city Newhaven (UK)
    - company maxilla1
    - company concargo
    - company fueltrans1
5. redesigned road Reims(FR)- Luxembourg (L)
6. redesigned road Reims(FR)- Epinal (F)
7. new company Maxilla1 in Epinal (F)
8. new company DRW Trasnportation LTD
9. new city Sandomierz (PL) + 2-3 new roads
    - company euroacres
    - company DRW Trans.LTD
    - company tree-et
    - company roadwork
10. new road from Michelau(L) to Belgian border
11. Dover - new caompany sawmill1
12. new truckstop south from Liverpool (own Mudatruckers.com  vtc) which replace old gas station
13. redesigned road Poznan (PL)- Szczecin (PL)
14. redesigned road Szczecin (PL) - Gdansk (PL)
15. redesigned road Gdansk (PL) - Grudziadz (PL)
16. redesigned road Grudziadz (PL) - Warszawa (PL)
17. redesigned road Warszawa (PL) - Bydgoszcz (PL)
18. redesigned road Duisburg (D) - Düsseldorf (D)
19. redesigned road Duisburg (D) - Brussel (B)
20. new city Roermond (NL)
    - company concargo
    - company Quarry
    - company roadwork
    - company fastrans
21. redesigned (reduce because of game) Michelau (L)
22. redesigned road Paris (F) - Calais (F)
23. all quarries have parking near Enter
24. redesigned road Lille (F) - Brussel (B)
25. redesigned roads arround Osnabrück (D)
26. redesigned road Osnabrück (D) - Groningen (NL)
27. new company Quarry in Groningen (NL)
28. completed new highway A2 (Nederland) from Roermond (NL) to south connected to cross near Köln (D)
29. redesigned road from Dresden (D) - Leipzig (D)
30. new city Maastricht (NL)
    - company Europe
    - company Maxilla
    - company roadwork
31. new company Gradis (they produce just sand,cement,concrete and gravel)
    - Carlisle (UK)
    - Goleniow (D)
    - Groningen (NL)
    - Liverpool (UK)
    - Maastricht (NL)
32. redesigned road from Carlisle to Edinburgh (UK)
33. new company Gradis (quarry) in Carlisle  (UK)



*****************************************************************

Any older work on my map MOD you can find out in my Change Log Info document which is in Download document.

I am very thankfull for all your donations.  




And now what you're looking for !!! Download link of course !

==> MHA map EU 1.6. UpDate. by MsHeavyAlex for ETS2 <== 


Now is available Russian map for version 1.14.x too :

==>   Rus Map v 1.4  <==


Steam 1.14 beta - Diepp (F)- Newhaven (UK) - ferry, game work - proof !!





I wish you all good driving and a lot of fun with my map MOD. 

If you find some problem on map, bug or something, first check is this really from my map MOD (remove all other MODs and then try again !) and then contact me.
And of course, do not ask me for problems in some other MODs ...because I dont have time to repair mistakes from other MODs.

Broj komentara: 26:

  1. dosnt work on 1.14. crash at load-screen

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. you can see proff that game work with my MOD in Steam Beta...this is on 1.14.04s version !! if you need some help, find me on my Facebook page where you will Upload your GAME.LOG after your crash game !!!

      Izbriši
  2. Works For Me. Maybe You Have Old Mods Which Don't Work On v1.14

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I don't use beta version of the game, and it crashes on me in stable. Do you have an older version of mod that will work?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. look in next Post ....it is for last version and before too ;)

      Izbriši
  4. Where can I find the Mudatruckers truck stop? Looks cool

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. south from Liverpool ;) ;) ...go from Liverpool to Ammanford - use highway

      Izbriši
  5. Thanks Alex. "thumbs up"

    Regards: Vesku-K

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. il faudrait que tu retravaille ton mod car a chaque fois que je veut faire une mission (ex: magasin leclerc ou autre entreprise) sa me dit que le jeu a saissé de fonctionner ... alors que j'ai que c mod aurait tu une idée ??

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. from this information I cant tell you nothing ...you have GAME.LOG (notepad document near mod folder) where you can see in there for Errors ;)

      If you want that I look this GAME.LOG ...then Upload to some server that I can see it ;) ..or come to my Facebook page ;) ...MsHeavyAlex ;)

      Izbriši
  7. Hi Alex!
    I found a Bug on your Map.
    Invisible Wall in Maasticht ; [02/11/2014 16:09] (sec-0005-0001);-17093.9;38.8686;-3635.99

    http://s14.directupload.net/images/141102/nrqd4a8a.jpg
    http://s14.directupload.net/images/141102/uwc5gb45.jpg

    And this Error:
    00:00:09.516 : Map link conflict for 0x3117DE6FF401A0E, two items are probably using the same prefab

    Otherwise, I think your really super Map.
    Greetings
    Markus

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. this in Maastricht is fixed all ready in this download which is in this Post...so, download map again and Replace it with old map ;)

      this map link conflict I think is from package which I have it from FLD guy maybe ...some small problem...I try to find it on map ...but it wont found it ....when will FLD release his new package will work too ...but game for with this small mistake ...and Rebuild my map without any problem ...so...for now I really cant tell you if is this our problem or problem of new update ;)

      Izbriši
  8. I know that this wonderful map made by you (Alex) always has news, hopefully briefly as large as TSM, I will make a video and post on various BLOGS and Sites and Social Networks divulge this wonderful project that every update brings improvements and crecimentos Euro Truck Simulator 2, thanks again for this magnificent MAP !!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thank you too ;) that you want play my map MOD !

      Izbriši
  9. Not loading on v1.14.0.1s

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. game MOD works nice in 1.14.11s ... without any problem .. ;) ... I opened with Editor without any problem ...

      http://prntscr.com/5585rv

      Izbriši
  10. obviously you have some problem with some other MOD or with SAVE game ...but I dont see any problem if you play on 1.14.10s ...why you cant open on 1.14.11.s .. you can look in GAME.LOG too ...you can find document near mod folder it is Notepad ...

    this Error : Map link conflict for 0x3117DE6FF401A0E, two items are probably using the same prefab

    it is something what game cant find and dont exist in game....but game read it ...but game MOD dont have any problem because of that ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. lol ... why I must do everytime for you ?? ...why you dont test alone everything .... hehehe...I lost a lot of time on this ...

    Look proof that my map MOD works on 1.14.11.s too :

    http://prntscr.com/55882s
    http://prntscr.com/5588b6
    http://prntscr.com/5588gu
    http://prntscr.com/5588ma

    My game MOD works perfect , I play all the time with the same MODs ...or if I take some NEW than I test it some day first ...I dont know what youre doing with your SAVE mods and other MODs, game and all stuff .....

    Basiclly, all problems you can find in GAME.LOG ...so, find it ;) if you have problems

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Did you know that that you can make cash by locking special pages of your blog or website?
    Simply open an account on AdscendMedia and embed their content locking tool.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Are you making money from your exclusive shared links?
    Did you know that AdWorkMedia will pay you an average of $0.50 per file download?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

    Follow our signals right now & earn up to 270% a day.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. BlueHost is ultimately the best hosting company for any hosting services you might need.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Mail

Follow by Email