petak, 18. prosinca 2015.

Future on MHAPro

I started with work on new version EU 2.3. First I will work on 3 locations ...

1. Exeter (UK)
2. N.Tawton (UK)
3. Zielona Góra (PL)
4. Žary (PL)

That is some short plan for new month.










Broj komentara: 5:

  1. Hey, MsHeavyAlex please add polish writings on banners on the road like on MCDonald banners. Greetings from Poland!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hi, find some 10 pieces and send me on my mail : msheavyalex@gmail.com

      They must be good size min..some 600x800 !!

      Izbriši
  2. Hi Alex. I have a undiscovered bases after drive in. Do You want a report with position?
    If yes, where i must send to You? Regards from Poland :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Rafal, everything you can always send to my mail , which is in ChangeLog (you can read that in MOD MANAGER) - mail : msheavyalex@gmail.com

      Izbriši

Mail

Follow by Email