subota, 2. siječnja 2016.

MHAPro map EU 2.2.2 (ver.1.22.xs ETS2 ) - IS OUT !!!

**************************************************

 RELEASE DATE :

Sat,  02.01.2016  ( NEW Update is out ! )



I saw that there are a lot of fake releases of my map MHAPro EU  on Internet. I must tell you, that the only Original map with good Download data you'll find here on this page . So, be carefull what you download it ;)

Regards
MsHeavyAlex

************************************************************************
==================================================
MHA map EU 2.2.2  Update  DOWNLOAD for 1.22.x.s  + both big DLC's !!
==================================================

Hi guys I am finished with my work on  EU 2.2.2  UpDate  MHA map so I  release it.
If you want play that map MOD EU 2.2.2 you need both big DLC's , DLC East and DLC North !

Before I give you the link I have one important thing to say.

When you are share link for my map please  share ONLY link to my official blog :

READ RULES ON RIGHT SIDE of Blog !!!

http://alexhaulingcrosseurope.blogspot.com/

 and not anything else or direct download Link. If I'll find out somewhere direct Link for download, I will talk with Admin and we will remove or delete any of those announcement !!
Why is this so important to me? Well when you give someone direct download link they will NOT see who made map ( in most situations)....So PLEASE share link of my blog only.

Respect my decision and desire !! Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donate and help me to improve my work !!

If you like my work, you can Donate some money which I would use to improve my work, for programs which I use, Server and other stuff which I must pay it.

On my blog on right side you have blue square where you can donate money to me or you can simply click here and Donate it direct to my Acoount.

That money is going to be used for buying licences for programs for development of my map. And from time to time I am going to buy licences for ETS2 game or some DLC and make giveaway for you guys !!

I am very thankfull for all your donations.    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is new in this Update ?
  
Look for ChangeLog in DEF documnet or MOD MANAGER  in your game Profile !

Any older work on my map MOD you can find out in my Change Log Info document too.


I am very thankfull for all your donations.  




 



FROM NOW ONE, MHAPro map will be in five (5) parts . 



Download (you need ALL 5 .scs documents)


PART 1MHA mod 1      PART 2MHA mod 2     PART 3MHA mod 3    
 
PART 4MHA mod 4      PART 5MHA mod 5

********************************************************************

I wish you all good driving and a lot of fun with my map MOD. 

If you find some problem on map, bug or something, first check is this really from my map MOD (remove all other MODs and then try again !) and then contact me.
And of course, do not ask me for problems in some other MODs ...because I dont have time to repair mistakes from other MODs.

Broj komentara: 30:

  1. Cool. I reposted on my website, of corse, with your link ;)
    Have a great day and keep this good work

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. dear admin. i'm nicholas, and i have an website with mods. Are you intrested for a link exchange? I will add your url in footer of my website, and will appear in all my pages (+4000 pages) all dofollow

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Nicolae, contact me on my mail:

      msheavyalex@gmail.com

      with all that proposal

      Izbriši
  3. Hello MsHeavyAlex:

    I'm a big fan of your map, it´s a very big and detailed map.


    I write you to tell you if please you can check the map because in the latest version of Euro Truck Simulator 2 (v.1.22.2.3) does not work the map, whenever I activate the map the game crashes


    In the next link I put the gamelog so you can see the errors that causes the map:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0t5v9KN_kFjUXlVZ200OGZnQnM/view?pref=2&pli=1


    Best regards

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. contact me on my mail :

      msheavyalex@gmail.com

      and send me game.log there ,please.

      There I can answer to you about that...but for sure you have some kind of problem, because more than 12.000 people play without any problem my map MOD on that version, like me too ;) !

      Izbriši
    2. you play on Crack version , what can be problem ....
      on first line all 5 parts game read ok everything ...

      http://prntscr.com/9lda2w

      and then at once game didnt read PART 4

      http://prntscr.com/9ldaei

      Reason can be in Crack version of game ...or download Part4 is not good and you must download it again ...

      in MOD MANAGER manage that Parts from 1-5 , you have numbers in names !!

      Izbriši
  4. Alex, fantastic work as always. in which order do each part have to be in the mod manager, in simple terms, which order requere higher priority

    thank you for your update

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hello again MsHeavyAlex:

    I have already solved the problem and already works map.

    I downloaded again part 4, I deleted all the files of the directory Euro Truck Simulator 2 less folders mod and profile, I started the game, I have activated your map and everything works fine now.

    Thanks for your help MsHeavyAlex.

    Best regards :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Administrator je uklonio komentar.

      Izbriši
    2. Nice to hear that you solve problem ... next time just contact me on my mail and in the same time Upload last Game.log directly after problem ! ;)

      Izbriši
  6. Thank you so much Alex!
    Keep the good work!
    For now, unfortunately Promods v2.0 having severals bugs and a huge amount of RAM (about + 6GB) to run...
    Frames dropped a lot too....
    Waiting for the fixes.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. shame ...but ProMods team will fix everything of course .... it is not always fast work good work ;) ... but ok ..they will manage that for sure too

      Izbriši
  7. I also wanted to thank you! It´s a really great map! The north is just amazing Alex! This map has a no. 1 priority since it came out! I will donate it soon...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thank you on positive words ! I hope you'll enjoy in future too !!

      Izbriši
  8. Dear admin , do you have any clue why does the gps not work on the map?

    MAny thanks
    Daniel

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. the only problem can be in some MOD which you use and cause that problem...last days I can see a lot of different problems ... and all comes from MODs which are not good or compatible with last version !! ...

      you can send me in Mail your Game.log after playing and I will see in there if is somewhere some problem or error around that .... mail : msheavyalex@gmail.com

      Izbriši
  9. it doesn't work sir unfortunately ...
    with Respect -

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. it doesnt wor bro can u fix it pls..thnx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Thank'u Alex thanks for your great work!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Hello again MsHeavyAlex:

    Part 5 this down, please reupar again.

    Thank you

    Bruno

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. cab some1 give me the correct ATS version plz???and how to we go along to get it to work? or i have 1) a EU version or the ATS version crash my game

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Hello Alex !Can you make the map off Canada For me on atm ? please let me no Thnx for youre time

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Hello Alex !
    Can you make the map off Canada

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Sharemods has deleted the links.

    File Not Found



    The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience.

    Possible causes of this error could be:

    The file expired
    The file was deleted by its owner
    The file was deleted by administration because it didn't comply with our Terms of Use

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

    Follow our trades right now and earn up to 270% per day.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Mail

Follow by Email