srijeda, 12. listopada 2016.

MHAPro site IS BACK !

Hello fans,


like you can read in Title, MHAPro site is back. We relocated on new server , on private server with solid speed, so to me like a little bid faster than before.

I tested all downloads and it works everything perfect to me.


You can find site here !

So, we're again on the old road.

Again, thank you on ALL support to me. One more note. Until today I have already almost 19.700 fans on site which wait on my next update.

I wish all nice days and enjoy in playing games, when you play.

Alex
MHAPro


4 komentara:

  1. Mr. Alex, thanks, the website works perfectly!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thank you that you want support me !

      and after some pain ... we manage together with new Server owner, fan of my maps too. !

      So big thank you to him too !

      Izbriši
  2. Mr. Alex, you have seen as it is bad when you for a long time throw the website?)))
    I am always a big fan of your map and I will advertizes it everywhere. And always to give references only to your website!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. BlueHost is ultimately the best website hosting provider for any hosting plans you need.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Mail

Follow by Email