ponedjeljak, 21. studenoga 2016.

Euro Truck Simulator - progress on map

Almost, I'm on the end ... with updating MHAPro map MOD for 1.26 version ....

After when will SCS release in Public that update, close to that will be my map MOD out too .... first for support version and later for Free version too, which take some time to make it....but I think I will be fast on that too ...

ATS map is on stand by ... because I want on SCS team , that they "push" in Public new Rescale map and that I can start with work. I dont have intention to fix there mistakes after them, if I start with work ... problem is that I can not use then any more Default Sector in my MOD, I kill my work again ... so, that 's go in circle ... 

What I saw, I lost my whole map in ATS ... for me, nothing new. But I must say, that I 'm angry on that kind of SCS work ... because they made something, and after 1.y they find out that is map to small ... who was so smart in that company to start such a big project with small map ! 

Can they do something what will work more than 1.y ? that is good question ....  

Games are great, idea too, model and map Moderators did realy good work, but work plans sucks for sure .... I hope that they will see that some day ... 

Pictures are from new update ... . in next MHAPro Update in there will not be Auxerre,Amiens, Dieppe and Le Havre ... because of new SCS work .  After DLC France release I will put back those cities ... I think that SCS team made Le Havre .... so, it will stay just Dieppe ,Amiens and Auxerre ...

But you will see in map ... it wont be interesting if I told you everything, right ....

Before you start play with MODs, read Change.Log which you can always find in MOD MANAGER in game too !
















3 komentara:

  1. Again and always a superb work ... I appreciate very much the efforts made to make us such a beautiful map of the world. A very big thank you !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Looking for the Best Dating Website? Create an account and find your perfect match.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Mail

Follow by Email