subota, 3. prosinca 2016.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - MHAPro map

Fans,


I decided that I will finish on some point and release tomorrow ,Sunday 4.12.2016 new update of MHAPro 1.26 for ETS2 1.26.x .... in public.

First will be out Support version. I will release that after 1pm Central EU time or 7am East US time .... so, you will all get on time and you will have enough time to drive on my map MOD before you'll mayb buy DLC France too.

This time my map MOD will  work without DLC France, but next update already will work with DLC France.

In next update I must put back Amiens, Auxerre and Dieppe in France which I totaly lost with new SCS map. ...but anyway, it is not so big lost like in ATS, where I lost whole map because of smart SCS rescale work after more than 1.year ATS .... what a disaster for such a company to start with to small map in some country which is several times bigger than Europe ... I can just say disaster.

About FREE game MOD version, it will be out next week .... so, be tuned and look on blog on fast if is something new...

I must thank you to all of you who support me and my work on ETS2 or ATS map MOD. From now on, Support and Free version will be different for sure ... and of course, Support version you will download direct from my server, fast , without any Adds .... but both versions will work together with new SCS updates.

Enjoy in playing !!

If you have any problem with something around my map MOD, use my mail :

msheavyalex@gmail.com

I need always last Game.log and pictures from problem too will be welcome.


2 komentara:

  1. ROBLOX is driven by an ever growing community of more than 300,000 creators who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D multiplayer games and competitions, to interactive adventures where players can take on new identities to discover what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut on a space exploration.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. BlueHost is definitely the best website hosting provider with plans for all of your hosting requirements.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Mail

Follow by Email