subota, 24. prosinca 2016.

Merry Christmas !!


I wish all my fans Merry Christmas !  And more of anything I wish you that you will be healthy in your life and in good shape !

Both maps for ETS 2 and ATS are in progress, so be patient. Time to new release will be come very fast again. Faster to me, posible, than you , for sure.

I must thank you all my Supporters, who give big contribution to development of MHAPro. I hope you will be next my Supporter in future too. I hope you'll like it in future too.

I will do everything, that will be my maps better than last version, with more new places , new companies and new challenges.

Enjoy this days !!


3 komentara:

  1. Thank you Mr. Alex.
    I wish you in the new year to fulfill all your desires!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hello Mr. Alex, Spend Happy Holidays

    I discovered a bug in the City of Stockholm. . . I took a shot to show the place of the city where it is.

    If you need to send the screenshot I am available unless the bug is already known. . .

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. thank you guys !! ;) ...enjoy in this days

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Mail

Follow by Email