petak, 16. prosinca 2016.

MHAPro map and American Truck Simulator

Like I said many times until now, that I don't know what will be with my map MOD after Rescale map ... now I know.

I must start with work from totaly Zero. And I started already .... My first vision is that I will try to overlook on fast map ... and make new parking places, put trucks in there, Billboards and some new places , some new gas stations etc.... if I will have more time, I will make some new/old place (city) too ... I hope I will....

And then I will release my first release after Rescaled. My plan is, that I will make it in some 30-45 days.... I hope so.

In 99 % I can not use my old work, and that is bad, not good for morale, for sure ... but I hope I will be better with morale after some day too...

I made some pictures , that you can see how looks in map already on some places on north ....

Of course, ETS2 map is progress too .... now I work 50/50  of day on maps ....

My plan is that I will release maps somehow in every 30-45 days out with something new ....

If you need some fast answer, you will get it fast on mail, if you send me mail ... otherwise , I dont know .... moslty I do not use almost anymore SCS forum ... I dont have time to write there too ...

I can tell you, that I have some good number of fans behind me ... exactly in this time, 28.763 ! ... what is for great number. That keep me all the time a life !

And because of all those fans, you , I love work on maps. I love to make maps for you !

I hope you'll enjoy in future too !  You must know, that I can not work on every place in the same time .... I work alone, and behind me is just my shadow.....

Now pictures from my new ATS map ...











3 komentara:

  1. Awesome Job my friend! Keep the good work!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hello!
    thanks for your very nice mods (ETS2 / ATS)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Mail

Follow by Email