nedjelja, 8. siječnja 2017.

American Truck Simulator and MHAPro

After Rescale map I started with totaly new game MOD map, because rescale map destroy my whole 1.y work ... and I can not just copy /paste my work back in there ... without many problems and lost a lot of time ....

So, I decided it will be faster if I start from nothing again .... some things I will take time and copy in new map, but mostly I will not....

My plan is that will be my map MOD in some 3-5 updates on the same stage like was before Rescale game and with some new places too .... it will be better and some more places will be in there too ...

My first release will be somewhere on the end of this month or some day before or later ... we will see .... I hope it will be everything by the plan. All Info you will find here on my blog, with pictures too ...

First of all I must put more trucks and cars in game, some Ads, Billboards, new parking places etc .... I hope I will do that cross whole map ... on other hand in there will be first new places back with companies and cities ... but first on north of map and from there I will go to the south ....

I must somehow with plan, because fast you can lost in such a work ....

More information comming soon ....

Pictures ....













1 komentar:

Mail

Follow by Email