srijeda, 4. siječnja 2017.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - MHAPro

I decided to show you new places on next update MHAPro ....

With new update and DLC France, I lost whole my work in France, because I decided to replace old Sectors with new one ... some risk, but I already put back Dieppe and Auxerre . In the same time I made some new places too ... and connections, new port in Le Havre etc ...

Next step is Amiens which I will put back in map MOD .... maybe I will make some new place too ... and then I will release ETS2 version again .....

ATS map is of course in progress too ... but it will take much, much more time for put whole things back in map then ever and ETS2 too.

But like I said ... cross some 3-4 updates my map MOD will be on the same route like before Resacling game ....

Here are pictures from ETS2 map for new release ...

























1 komentar:

Mail

Follow by Email